1. first Soak kokum pods in 1/2 cup warm water for 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Squeeze and strain the juice.
3. In a mixer, blend together the freshly grated coconut with green chili and garlic adding enough water to make a
4. Strain the mixture and extract coconut milk and keep aside.
5. Add the half cup of water and blend again and extract milk.
6. In a bowl, add the extracted milk, kokum concentrate, salt, roasted cumin powder, sugar and stir well to combine.
Garnish the Solkadhi with chopped coriander and serve chilled.