1. Cut the mutton into medium Sized pieces.
2. Add chopped onions32), chopped tomatoes,ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder,
cumin powder and the little salt. Mix well.Add 2 cup water and close the lid. Pressure cook the mutton for 5 whistles.
3. Remove from the heat and add diamond shaped cut bottle gourd pieces and pressure cook for a whistle.
4. Meanwhile, Pressure cook dal with 1 cup water for 3 whistles. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5. Add tamarind paste, chopped coriander leaves, nd mash well into a fine paste and set aside.
6.In a pan add oil once its hot add the spices, two sliced onions, curry leaves, sliced chillies and garam masala and saute well.
7. Add the dal mixtre and saute well, a dd the cooked mutton mixture and stir well.Cook in law flame.
Garnish it with chopped corainder and mint leaves.
Serve with biryani, pulao or plain rice.