Home made Meetha Pan
1. Wash the Pan leaves under running water and keep this inside a bowl of water till you make the pan.
2. Take one leaf and pat dry using a cloth then fold it vertically and cut the hard stem using a scissor throughout the half way
3. Then start folding from one end to make a cone shape.
4. Once the cone is ready you can start filling the ingredients.
5. Take a little of all the ingredients and fill it.
6. Once you put all the ingredients close the cone and insert a tooth pick in the middle and lock it with a cherry,
Repeat this for the all the remaining pan leaves.
Enjoy the meetha pan after a scrumptious meal. :-)
Note: I haven?t used the ?chuna? here. If you want you can spread a little before adding the other ingredients.
This gives a color in your tongue after having them.